Notes on the meeting taken by our Chair Vanessa:
- Haul Road. They are awaiting the Benonite wall paperwork to be finalised and then there will have to have archaeological surveys/testing done and that will be mid May/late May and then the Wall will be finalised in June., so they are looking to the Haul Rd to be done late May 2022.
- Area E Basically, depends on all the paperwork, the Wall etc being done on time but looking at June/July 2022 onwards.
- Area F? There is approx. 10,000 tonnes left, which is about a month’s worth. This will remain open for the silt etc to be taken off Area E.
- Plastic Fencing for animal trapping removed? They are awaiting for the ecological report to be signed off, when this is done, the plastic fencing will be removed.
- Community Payback – Yes, Bretts are willing to donate shovels etc, just let Simon know when!
- Footpaths. There is NO plan to close either footpath, however one of them may be diverted for a couple of metres. There is to be a letter to residents and John H said about signs going up in the area to warn people and Bretts have said this will be done. The letters will be done mid May 2022.
- The Ditches – evidently Highways are stating that they are not responsible but the adjoining landholder is! We expressed dissatisfaction with this and for Highways/Planning & Estates to work it out before the next meeting!!
- Capital Concrete may put in a planning application for a portacabin near the existing cabins etc – stressed that the tree will not be removed!
- NEXT MEETING 12 July 2022.